Westminster College, Fulton, Missouri, where Winston Churchill coined the term "Iron Curtain" in 1946
Church of St. Mary the Virgin, Aldermanbury Built around the late 11th Century, it burned in 1666 in the fire of London. It was rebuilt in 1667 with the guidance of Christopher Wren. It was gutted in the Blitz of 1940 leaving only the walls standing. In 1965 it was dismantled and shipped to Fulton, Mo. and rebuilt as part of the Winston Churchill Museum.
Sections of the Berlin Wall are outside of the museum.